West Maple Pediatric Dentistry provides comprehensive dental care regardless of your financial position.
Our dental services include restorative, preventive educational, emergency management as well as referrals and consultations to general medical services, specialty medical services and non-medical services. Non-medical services include cultural support for new immigrants.
- Training in trans-cultural sensitivity and competencies for staff and patients alike.
- Advocacy for immigration issues and immigration education.
- Referral to community resources (i.e. Latina Resource Center, YMCA, local churches, etc.)
- Mentoring High School Students toward community resources of Higher Education.
- Establishing contacts with local school systems: teachers and paraprofessional personnel.
- Referral to Non-medical Service Units, such as PTI (Parent Training and
- Information for Families of Children with Disabilities).
- Grief support and referral (to organizations like The Centering
- Corporation and Ted E. Bear Hollow)
- Support for catastrophic illnesses in patients and their families (i.e. cancer, Alzheimer’s, etc.)
- Referrals for counseling of military families of active-duty personnel in Foreign Wars.
- Support in adoption cases.
- Connecting resources for the victims of Domestic Violence.
- Referral to legal aid clinics through Creighton University and other law offices.
- Support for non-traditional families (i.e., trans generational, interracial, etc.)
- Ear, Nose and Throat Specialists
- Family Medicine Physicians
- General Pediatricians
- Developmental Pediatricians
- Gastrointestinal Specialists
- Nutritionists and Wellness Program Personnel
- Cancer Specialists
- Clinical Psychologists and Social Work Services
- Service Units, such as Munroe Meyer Institute, Boys Town National Hospital, etc.
- Craniofacial and Cleft Palate Teams
- Dental Consultations
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Orthodontic consultations for regular and cleft palate patients
- Endodontists and Periodontists
- General Dentists
- Medicaid and non-Medicaid providers